Pension allowances are changing. What is the impact on your retirement?
The Chancellor has announced the most radical changes to pensions since April 2006, with the abolition of the Lifetime Allowance and increases to pension annual allowances.
In this webinar, our experts will discuss the implications of the Chancellors announcement on:-
1. The abolition to the Lifetime Allowance and what this means to your retirement benefits
2. The retention of the maximum pension commencement lump sum (PCLS) at £268,275
3. How previously secured Lifetime Allowance protection could enable you to receive a higher amount of PCLS
4. The increase to the Annual Allowance and carry forward
5. The increase to the Money Purchase Annual Allowance
6. Changes to the Tapered Annual Allowance and the increase to adjusted income
They will also consider how these changes might impact upon your retirement plans and the benefits you can receive.
Roy has been a financial planner since 1996. He holds Chartered status and is a Fellow of The Personal Finance Society. Roy enjoys the variety of clients and their objectives which he comes across on a daily basis and is proud of the role he plays in helping them come to life.
The value of investments, and the income from them, may go down as well as up and investors may not get back the amount originally invested.
To view Zoom's privacy statement please click here