Guide: Divorce - What are the financial implications?
Going through a divorce is potentially one of the most stressful and emotional life events you could ever experience. But it’s also a time when you need to think with a clear head in order to make some extremely important financial decisions which can have profound consequences.
In this guide, find out about:
- How cashflow modelling can help shape your settlement
- The tax implications of your divorce
- The potential impact of a divorce on your pension
- How savings and investments can be split
- What to do if you suspect the other person is not being honest about their finances
- The potential benefits of investment management