How we can help
Evelyn Partners Fund Solutions Limited offers a full-service fund administration solution for UK collective investment schemes (eg OEICs / Unit Trusts).
We take full regulatory responsibility for the establishment and ongoing servicing of the funds to which it acts as the Authorised Corporate Director (ACD) or equivalent.
Working closely with clients and sponsors, Evelyn Partners provides the specialist expertise and focus needed to ensure the funds adhere to the considerable regulatory oversight responsibilities.
Our robust fund governance ensures investor interest is at the very core of our service offering.
- Authorised Corporate Director and Authorised Fund Manager fund oversight
- Fund pricing and valuations
- Financial reporting and tax
- Transfer agency services
- Host Authorised Corporate Director (ACD) and fund administration services
- Assessment of value
- Sponsor Distributed Funds
- Other Funds Administered by Evelyn Partners Fund Solutions Limited
- Meet the team
Proven track record
- Evelyn Partners Fund Solutions Limited launched its first Unit Trust in 1985 and has since become one of the largest Host Authorised Corporate Director (ACD) providers in the UK
- We support 12 fund sponsors, as well as c.40 investment managers, providing in house Host ACD / Authorised Fund Manager (AFM) and fund administration services to £9.05 billion assets under administration across 142 funds (as at 31 May 2022)
- Our operation is based in Glasgow, a top 15 financial centre in Europe, providing direct access to experienced and specialist staff
- One site centre of excellence from our Glasgow operation. Teams include pricing and valuations, financial reporting and tax, ACD and AFM fund oversight and transfer agency
- Within our role as ACD we have daily direct oversight capability of the fund administration, with no need to periodically oversee third party activities over multiple locations
- Broad external delegate relationships
- Strong governance structure which includes four independent non-executive directors on the board
- Extensive experience in supporting clients, delivering strategic goals and expanding their current offerings
- A dedicated relationship manager and supporting team, to cover all ACD and fund administration elements with wider support and expertise from within the business
- Our strong established relationships with major global custodians, auditors and lawyers using economies of scale to deliver value for money