Financial services for charities. Giving you expert advice
Helping charities successfully manage and grow their money
How we can help your charity
We offer charities an unrivalled range of services. This includes tax and accountancy expertise, financial planning, and investment management.
With this breadth of knowledge, we can help you with a wide range of charity issues including:
- Staying up to date on best practice and new legislation
- The risk register, reserves and investment policies
- Income versus total return choices and structuring
- Ethical, ESG and responsible investment considerations and reporting
- Specialist tax areas including property and VAT advice
- Corporate finance and mergers and acquisitions assistance
- Cross border and international tax concerns
- Trustee information and support, including ongoing training and guidance
Charity investment management
Managing charity money is a huge responsibility for trustees. We work with you to understand your charity’s objectives and goals and create a strategy to match them.
Business services for charities
There’s more to a charity’s finances than just its investments. With our extensive expertise and knowledge of the charity sector, we can also help with governance, compliance and tax.
Invest responsibly and sustainably
Our investment managers collaborate with you to design your portfolio, ensuring it aligns with your charity's mission and values. Your reputation and success go hand in hand.
Speak to Evelyn Partners about your charity
For more information on how our services could benefit your charity, contact a member of our charities team today.
Download our brochures here