In June’s episode of the Evelyn Partners Investment Podcast Cherry Reynard chats to Ben Seager-Scott, Head of Multi-asset Funds, and Daniel Casali, Chief Investment Strategist about the Federal Reserve’s latest rate hike, the turbulence in markets and whether inflation could peak in the months ahead.
Listen to the podcast now
- Ben untangles the volatile markets of the past few weeks, looking at where value is emerging
- Daniel gives his verdict on whether the UK is heading for recession
- Cherry asks whether central banks will have to reconsider their aggressive stance on interest rates
- Ben discusses the bond markets: with yields rising, are they now in tune with the Federal Reserve?
- And finally, are Ben and Daniel optimistic on the stock market and global economy for the second half of 2022?
How we manage money
Find out more about how Evelyn Partners manages money.
The value of investments, and the income from them, may go down as well as up and investors may not get back the amount originally invested.
Past performance is not a guide to future performance.
Evelyn Partners Investment Management LLP and Evelyn Partners Investment Services Limited
Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.