In September’s episode of the Evelyn Partners Investment Podcast Cherry Reynard chats to Daniel Casali, Chief Investment Strategist, about the latest on the US and European markets, making sense of inflation and what’s next for the UK economy now that we have our new PM.
Listen to the podcast now
- Daniel and Cherry kick off the episode with a round-up of Fed Chair Powell’s hawkish Jackson Hole speech
- Daniel explains the difference between European consumers in the eye of the storm on global energy costs and European companies holding up relatively well
- Cherry and Daniel tackle ‘the great unknown’: UK inflation
- Cherry asks Daniel for insights about the new PM, and the impact of inflation on the UK economy
- And finally, Daniel delivers five key themes to help investors navigate choppy market waters
How we manage money
Find out more about how Evelyn Partners manages money.
The value of an investment may go down as well as up and you may get back less than you originally invested.
Past performance is not a guide to future performance.