Areas of expertise
Financial services management team.
UK and international private clients; bespoke family OEICs; family office; managed portfolios.
Chris has an active management role with the Group for over a decade, currently as a Regional Managing Director responsible for London and our International subsidiaries in Dublin and Jersey, where he sits on the respective boards as a non-executive director. He is a member of various Evelyn Group committees.
Chris has provided advice on long-term investment strategies to families and entrepreneurs, directly managing portfolios as well as guiding overall financial strategy. His network of contacts allows him to quickly help clients identify and resolve issues. He enjoys long lasting relationships with a focused group of clients and advisers in the UK and across the world.
Chris and team manage portfolios in a wide range of tax environments, including pension funds and situations involving non-standard residence and domicile. He has a good understanding of alternative assets, as well as more traditional investments. He is also experienced in working with more complex family structures and issues around inheritance and succession planning.
Notable client work and achievements
- Guiding a family office on multi-jurisdictional investment strategy
- Directly managing portfolios across three generations of a family for the last decade, as well as managing the exit of a large stake in a listed company.
- Adopting a tax-efficient defensive investment strategy that protected a trust’s capital through the credit crunch.
- Chris is a fellow of the Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment.
- Chris was named Asset Manager of the Year in Spear’s High Net Worth category, 2014. He was also awarded the title of Investment Manager of the Year at the Citywealth Magic Circle Awards in 2016 and Top 10 HNW Wealth Manager, 2017