Providing an overview of key Budget announcements for businesses, along with thoughts on what changes lie ahead.
Jeremy Hunt delivered his first full Budget on 15 March. In this recording, Jonathan Balcombe and Alistair Nichol, together with Sarah Bruce (R&D) and Martin Dye (CA), will discuss some of the key announcements from the Budget. They will also consider the additional changes businesses may face as we approach a General Election, and how businesses can best navigate and manage the current volume of change.
Find out more about:
• Budget announcements and how businesses will be affected, including:
- Full 100% capital expensing for three years from 1 April 2023, replacing the super-deduction
- Loss-making R&D-intensive SMEs to receive £27 for every £100 of qualifying R&D expenditure
- Extra creative industry tax relief for theatres, orchestras, museums, and galleries
- 12 new investment zones with a 5-year package of tax incentives
• Further changes we may see in the future
• How businesses should manage the current volume of change
Key take outs from this recording:
This recording will set out the key points announced at the 2023 Spring Budget and how these changes will affect businesses, as well as considering what further changes the future may bring.
The value of investments, and the income from them, may go down as well as up and investors may not get back the amount originally invested.
To view Zoom's privacy statement please click here