This monthly commentary gives a roundup of global markets and trends.
In this edition:
- Equities are set to outperform bonds, boosted by solid sales and elevated profit margins
- The US equity market rally will broaden beyond AI-led stocks
- UK large caps are favoured over domestics as the global economy is expected to perform better than the UK
- Reasons for a US dollar depreciation and gold appreciation are outlined
- A more favourable environment for gilts is predicted as inflation continues to decelerate
The value of an investment may go down as well as up and you may get back less than you originally invested.