Areas of expertise
Discretionary and advisory investment management. Private Clients – national and international, charities
Christian has 25 years’ experience within the investment management industry, starting at Singer & Friedlander Portfolio Management Ltd before a 17 year stint at GAM. Christian specialises in the management of globally-invested, multi-asset portfolios for an international spread of private clients and charities. He has joint Honours Masters' degree from the University of Edinburgh and attained the Private Client Investment Advice & Management (PCIM) certificate. He is a fellow of the Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment and is also a Chartered Wealth Manager (CISI Institute for Securities & Investment). He is based in London.
- Joint Hons Masters degree from University of Edinburgh
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment
- Private Client Investment Advice & Management certificate (Merit)
- Investment Management Certificate
- SFA Corporate Finance Rep