Areas of expertise
Financial planning for private clients and their families.
Luke has specialised in providing private client advice since 2002 and joined Evelyn Partners, then Smith & Williamson, in 2005. His experience encompasses advising business founders and owners, C-suite directors, partners of accountancy and law firms, and investment professionals.
He also provides specialist advice on the structure of investment strategies for the Court of Protection and personal injury trusts.
- Helps private clients to accumulate sufficient savings to fund their retirement and needs in later life, including managing their income needs on an ongoing basis.
- Advises private clients on appropriate strategies for maximising the tax-efficiency of their investments using a variety of structures and tax-efficient investments.
- Works closely with investment managers, and other specialists, to ensure all client needs are met.
- Speaks at seminars and conferences on a wide variety of financial planning issues including speaking on behalf of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) and the Law Society.
- Awarded the London Insurance Institute’s Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning prize for achieving the highest score of all candidates in 2008.
Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning, Chartered Financial Planner, an associate of the Personal Finance Society and the Chartered Insurance Institute, FCA authorised to give investment advice and CF8 qualified to provide specialist advice on long-term care needs.