Group risk and healthcare benefits for employees
Group risk benefits as part of a competitive reward package can be highly valued by employees, providing financial protection for them and their families – and yet they can be relatively inexpensive for employers.
Risk and health benefits are now the cornerstone of any employee benefits package, improving employee retention, and helping to keep staff healthy and incentivised.
Group risk benefits allow both employers and employees to access a wide range of additional support, even if a claim is never made.
Healthcare benefits can have a dramatic effect on employee productivity and morale, as well as helping employers address the impact that sickness absence can have on the bottom line.
How we can help
We can help you understand how employees are using their benefits so you can identify any risk areas, manage costs, and ease the burden on HR and payroll teams through effective absence and holiday management programmes.
Whether you’re looking to introduce certain benefits for the first time, or reviewing existing arrangements, our specialist team will work with you to identify the most appropriate solutions for your requirements.
Our specialist team will work with you to review your reward strategy and extract maximum value from your benefit spend to retain key staff. We’ll negotiate terms with providers on your behalf to create high-value, competitively priced benefits packages.
We’ll work with you to build a deep understanding of your employee profile so that you can best communicate to employees the value of their benefits package.
- Strategic reviews: challenging your existing benefit model and reviewing your reward strategy, including detailed analysis of existing benefits
- Expert advice: analysis and recommendations to ensure you’re offering employees the right mix of benefits, covering areas such as group life, income protection and critical illness, and a wide range of voluntary products
- Design and implementation: from design and restructuring to project management and administration of all types of benefits arrangements
- Administration: proactively managing your risk and healthcare benefits, including monitoring and management reporting
- Financial and wellbeing education: from group sessions to one-to-one employee clinics
- Measuring engagement: testing whether employee understanding and appreciation has increased and whether you’re getting a suitable return on your investment
- Support: working with a network of insurers to source absence management programmes, employee assistance programmes, GP helplines, online health assessments, second medical opinion services, fast-track access to CBT and physiotherapy, bereavement counselling, occupational health and more
Why choose Evelyn Partners?
Our highly qualified team has more than 20 years’ experience in this field.
We are expert at holding financial clinics for employees so that they have all the information they need about their benefits and rewards packages.
Please get in contact to find out more about how Evelyn Partners can help.