The event will consist of a panel discussion, which will share their thoughts on the opportunities and potential pitfalls that UK businesses should consider when doing business in the US, including:
- Setting up a business in the US - Practical considerations (immigration, structure, legal, tax and banking) and choosing the correct US location
- Practical considerations for UK founders/management relocating to the US
- Growing a business in the US - Maximising US opportunities and
- Seeking funding in the US
- Preparing for a successful exit
There will be a networking opportunity beforehand focusing on building valuable connections with other businesses that already operate or are seeking to expand into the US and organisations (like our panellists) who can support your US expansion.
Arrival and pastries
Introductions, panel discussion and Q&A
Who should attend?
The event is targeted at fast-growing businesses looking to expand to the US for the first time or those with existing US operations and looking to grow.
Contact us at Bristolemail@example.com
Time & Location
Evelyn Partners, 4th Floor, Portwall Place, Portwall Lane, Bristol, BS1 6NA