Tax planning affects all facets of your financial affairs. You may be worried about the impact that rises in property values are having on inheritance tax, how best to dispose of a share in a business or the most efficient way to pass on your estate.
Whatever your needs, having access to a wide range of tax expertise and being able to structure your personal tax affairs effectively can save you time and effort, in addition to having a considerable impact on your tax bill.
How we can help
- Reviews: reviewing your personal financial affairs to identify the impact of income, inheritance and capital gains taxes and developing a strategy to maximise relevant reliefs and exemptions
- Income tax: advising on investments, the taxation and administration of estates and trusts and overseas income
- Capital gains tax: advising on the availability of a range of tax reliefs such as business asset disposal relief, as well as exemptions, transferring assets, gifts and the timing of a disposal
- Inheritance tax: developing and implementing a strategy based on your financial goals, which may involve lifetime gifts, input when drafting or revising an existing will, establishing trusts and life assurance
- Rule changes: advising on the implications of changes to tax rules on issues such as dividends, savings, share valuations and offshore trusts
- Liabilities: reviewing whether and how your assets are protected from tax in various scenarios
- Administration: helping you administer any trusts
Why choose Evelyn Partners?
Our highly experienced team of tax professionals provide a very personal service tailored to your precise tax needs.
We provide timely and detailed responses to issues such as changes to tax legislation and advice on next steps.
You’ll have a single point of contact for all your tax needs, while our ‘Blue Book’ can provide an invaluable summary of your financial assets all in one place.