People are often surprised at some of the challenges involved in charitable giving, not least the sometimes tortuous administration they face. It can also be difficult to find the information you need such as how the charity operates and how results are measured.
Donating to charity can involve complex tax issues – from choosing the right funding and structures to working out how any tax relief interacts with other taxes you might be subject to.
How we can help
Our highly experienced team of tax professionals will help you choose the right options to achieve your philanthropic goals.
- Strategy: devising a suitable and tailored approach to charitable giving
- Reviews: advising on the most tax-efficient methods of funding, taking into account available assets, income needs and interaction with other tax reliefs
- Trusts: advising on the creation and funding of charitable trusts and assisting with reporting obligations
- Gift Aid: advising on tax relief from Gift Aid donations
- Gifting assets: advising on gifting shares or an interest in land to charity
Why choose Evelyn Partners?
You’ll get a very personal service tailored to your precise tax needs.
Our team comprises chartered tax advisers, chartered accountants and affiliates of the Society of Trusts and Estates Practitioners.
Our in-house colleagues include award-winning investment managers who can provide you with a range of services where required.