Growing and selling your business. Get 360˚ advice for you and your business at our special, in-person event
You will have the opportunity to hear from renowned multi-brand founder, Liz Earle MBE, who will share her experiences of building, growing, and exiting a business. There will also be a panel session with questions and answers, providing key insights into the stages of selling a business: pre-sale, exit ready and post-sale with Evelyn Partners experts from across our business services, tax, financial planning, and investment management services.
By attending this event, you will:
• Hear Liz Earle talk about her business journey as a founder, from growing to selling the company
• Get an exclusive preview of the Business exit research report, published in collaboration with FTI Consulting
• Gain valuable insights and learn from our panel of experts on business exit options and business exit strategies
• Have the opportunity to ask our experts your questions about growing and exiting your business and pitfalls to avoid
• Join other business owners and founders for drinks and networking
Our keynote speaker: Liz Earle
Liz Earle MBE is a global brand pioneer who co-founded the multi-award winning Liz Earle Beauty Co. She is an author, television presenter, podcast host, media influencer, charity founder and passionate campaigner.
Her entrepreneurial spirit was recognised in 2007, when Liz was awarded an MBE for her services to business. She has two Honorary Doctorate of Laws from both Portsmouth and Staffordshire University.
Welcome from Evelyn Partners and introduction
Keynote address - Liz Earle MBE
Liz Earle to join a panel discussion with a question-and-answer session hosted by Nick Travis, Partner - Investment Management, Evelyn Partners.
Drinks and networking
The value of investments, and the income from them, may go down as well as up and investors may not get back the amount originally invested.
Time & Location
London: Evelyn Partners, 45 Gresham Street, London, EC2V 7EH