Investments and inflation
Hear Jason Hollands, Managing Director – Corporate Affairs, discuss the impact of recent inflation, and Daniel Casali, Chief Investment Strategist, share our view of the markets and our investment outlook.
Find out more about:
- The squeeze on household finances with current inflation and the effect on cash savings
- The impact of higher inflation on investments along with increased borrowing costs
- If we will see similar returns this year on global equities and what are the risks to watch out for
- Why we see attractive opportunities outside the US, including the UK, Europe and Asia
- Why we believe gold should be part of a diversified portfolio
Key take outs from this event:
Learn more about our investment strategy team’s view of the market and the impact of inflation.
Jason has worked in the investment industry for over two decades and is a leading expert on investing and personal finance. In 2022, he was named Best Industry Commentator at the City of London Wealth Management Awards.
Daniel is our highly esteemed Chief Investment Strategist. Having worked in the industry for over 20 years, he is responsible for the investment strategy for Evelyn Partners. Daniel is regularly featured across the financial press.
The value of investments, and the income from them, may go down as well as up and investors may not get back the amount originally invested.
To view Zoom's privacy statement please click here