Providing an overview of some of the actions you and your family may wish to consider before the end of the tax year on 5 April.
As we approach the end of the tax year on 5 April, with some allowances being cut from April 2023 and many rate bands frozen, it is a good time to review your tax position. In this webinar, Anthony Whatling and Nick Reeves will discuss some of the key actions you can consider now to reduce your tax bill.
Find out more about:
• Reducing taxable income
• Tax efficient pension contributions
• Saving tax by giving to charity
• Using your allowances by sharing with your spouse
• EIS, SEIS and VCT investments
• CGT and the timing of disposals
• IHT and using your allowances
Key take outs from this event:
This recording will set out some of the key actions you and your family can consider in advance of the tax year end to mitigate tax.
The value of investments, and the income from them, may go down as well as up and investors may not get back the amount originally invested.
To view Zoom's privacy statement please click here