About this Webinar
The past 10 years have seen a raft of tax changes targeted at property owners and, in particular, buy to let landlords. This has included newly created taxes, expansion of the tax base and targeted provisions. More recently, the increase in interest rates has directly impacted commerciality. The combination of these two factors has led to an evolution in how people view the buy to let market and how they structure their business.
Join our tax experts to hear more about:
• The tax changes themselves.
• The impact this has had in terms of post-tax profitability.
• What the future might bring.
• Potential structures that can be used.
• The tax impact of these structures in both the immediate and longer term.
• Case studies.
Important Investment Info
This briefing does not constitute advice nor a recommendation relating to the acquisition or disposal of investments. The value of investments and the income from them can go down as well as up. The investor may not receive back, in total, the original amount invested. Past performance is not a guide to future performance