In this week's tax update:
- House of Lords report on HMRC powers
- HMRC allowed to request personal bank account statements
- EU Digital Services Tax reduced in scope
- A review of the UK’s Double Taxation Treaties
- Tax treaty with Poland updated for Multilateral Instrument
- UT allows exchange losses arising on change in functional currency
Tax publications and webinars
Overpowering MBL Seminars – Private and Confidential
By necessity, this briefing can only provide a short overview and it is essential to seek professional advice before applying the contents of this article. This briefing does not constitute advice nor a recommendation relating to the acquisition or disposal of investments. No responsibility can be taken for any loss arising from action taken or refrained from on the basis of this publication. Details correct at time of writing.
This article was previously published on Smith & Williamson prior to the launch of Evelyn Partners.