- Requirement to correct factsheet published
- Issue of PPNs found to be lawful by the HC
- New European Parliament special committee
- EC launches new website on Brexit
- New guidance on enveloped UK dwellings and related finance
PAYE and employment
- Further extra-statutory concessions to be put on statutory basis
- Simplifying the process of operating a PSA
- ‘Good Work’ – a response to the Taylor Review of Modern Working Practices
- Spotlight 32 updated
- CIOT and ICAEW respond to HMT Position Paper on CT and the Digital Economy
- Input tax recovery and fraudulent transactions
- The Tour Operator Margin Scheme (TOMS) must also apply to business customers
- Input VAT on services to a company outside the EU or a UK Fixed Establishment?
By necessity, this briefing can only provide a short overview and it is essential to seek professional advice before applying the contents of this article. This briefing does not constitute advice nor a recommendation relating to the acquisition or disposal of investments. No responsibility can be taken for any loss arising from action taken or refrained from on the basis of this publication. Details correct at time of writing.
This article was previously published on www.smithandwilliamson.com prior to the launch of Evelyn Partners.