In this weeks update:
- CIOT’s letter to HMRC regarding the new anti-forestalling rules
- First year allowances for zero-emission goods vehicles and gas refuelling equipment
- Tax relief on contributions a 'pre-condition' for pan-European pension
- The entry into force of new rules to prevent tax evasion and money laundering
- ‘Elida Gibbs’ discounts in pharmaceutical supply chain
- Flat rate scheme for farmers
- Disclosure of tax avoidance schemes for VAT and other indirect taxes
By necessity, this briefing can only provide a short overview and it is essential to seek professional advice before applying the contents of this article. This briefing does not constitute advice nor a recommendation relating to the acquisition or disposal of investments. No responsibility can be taken for any loss arising from action taken or refrained from on the basis of this publication. Details correct at time of writing.
This article was previously published on www.smithandwilliamson.com prior to the launch of Evelyn Partners.