Areas of expertise
Internal Audit; Technology Assurance; Governance; Enterprise Risk Management; Controls Assurance; Controls transformation; Fraud investigations.
Andrew heads up the Risk Advisory practice and has significant experience in advising and delivering Risk Advisory services to listed entities, financial services organisations, pensions schemes, government departments and not-for-profit entities. With over 25 years operating at Board level, he has a demonstrable track record in providing advisory and assurance solutions, Andrew works intelligently and pragmatically to tailor solutions to provide real value to our clients.
Having built and led Risk Advisory practices in Big four and mid-tier firms, Andrew works closely with clients to tailor solutions, build second and third-line capability, and deliver outsourced and co-sourced internal audit services.
Andrew has led on a range of advisory assignments, from strategic change programmes to ERP implementations, and has undertaken data governance and technology assurance assignments across multiple sectors.
Notable client work and achievements
- Been Head of Internal Audit for a wide range of organisations, including banks and listed companies.
- Led on a number of strategic co-source relationships with complex institutions.
- Led on strategic reviews of end to end IT and business processes.
- Provided counter-fraud services including investigations working with multi-jurisdictional institutions.
- Developed and implemented enterprise risk management frameworks for organisations from across a range of sectors
- Been seconded into large organisations to operate as Chief Internal Auditor.
- Chartered member and Fellow of the Institute of Internal Audit
- Qualification in Internal Audit Leadership
- Affiliate member, ICAEW
- Accredited Counter Fraud Professional