Areas of expertise
- Statutory and Non-Statutory Audit
- Other forms of Assurance including Agreed Upon Procedures
- SAR Audit
- Accounting advisory
- Professional Practices (including Solicitors, Architects and Patent Attorneys)
- Family office and private equity
- Real estate
- Consultancy and Recruitment
Daniel performs the role of audit signatory across his client base leading the development and execution of the audit strategy and being the key point of contact for client management throughout the process.
Daniel has always operated with a diverse portfolio of clients which include entrepreneurial start-ups, scale-up businesses and established large international groups.
Daniel has been at Evelyn Partners for over 11 years having joined Evelyn Partners (formerly Smith and Williamson) as a graduate in January 2012.
Notable client work and achievements
- Financial reporting under UK FRS102 and International Standards (IFRS).
- Dealing with group audits across multiple jurisdictions, coordinating and liaising internationally with local auditors throughout the process
- Auditing and assisting client with the accounting for Group re-structuring transactions and acquisitions.
Professional qualifications and memberships
Associate of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW)