Areas of expertise
- Comprehensive sector experience in terms of innovation consulting.
- Pragmatic and practical design of R&D Tax claim methodologies from start-ups to listed companies including the implementation of company enabled and lead R&D tax claims.
- Implementation of real time innovation (technical and financial outcomes) tracking through the strategic combination of internal stakeholder engagement and realistic process definition in order to achieve desired outcomes.
- Adhoc Innovation Advisory services
Johan has experience working with large and complex clients to maximise the use and availability of policy-based government grants and incentives. Johan’s experience relates to a diverse range of clients in terms of size, sector and geographical location. Johan started in the corporate tax advisory team at the Big 4 before specialising in policy consulting and the ever-changing forms of government-based financing and incentives for the private sector.
Johan has experience across multiple jurisdictions and has worked with local governments to determine the structure, implementation and practical consequence (administrative and economic) of policy incentives.
Johan has enjoyed long and valuable relationships with the majority of his clients.
- Future technologies
- Creative solutions to old problems