Areas of expertise
Corporate restructuring and insolvency specialising in property and financial and operational business reviews
Mark has more than 25 years of restructuring experience and has been a licensed insolvency practitioner for more than 14 years and takes appointments as administrator, liquidator, receiver and as trustee in bankruptcy.
He has considerable experience in the hotel and property sectors and particularly enjoys the rare opportunity to trade business to improve stakeholder outcomes.
Notable client work and achievements
- Mark recently completed a sale as receiver and administrator of a large London hotel propco and opco structure for an overseas bank.
- He has recently been appointed as a receiver to the assets of a former national cancer care provider and to a state-of-the-art diagnostics centre in Liverpool.
- Mark enjoys finding positive outcomes for all stakeholders where possible. He has also completed secondments with a number of financial institutions and is well placed to advise lenders and borrowers alike.
- He is currently the Trustee in Bankruptcy for Boris Becker and gave evidence to the court at the recent criminal trial.
- Mark leads the Evelyn Partner's Restructuring practice's participation in the Government's restructuring panel.
- He has been appointed in a restructuring capacity to an impressive range of industries from Formula One racing teams, housebuilders and hospitality companies.
A qualified insolvency practitioner and accountants and a fellow of the ACCA, Member of the ICAEW and Member of R3.