Areas of expertise
Monitoring trustee; divestiture trustee; independent observer; competition litigation support; e-disclosure; dispute advisory; international business development.
Nasoul heads the Monitoring Trustee Services practice at Evelyn Partners. He has been working for 20 years on monitoring trustee appointments in merger control procedures (covering both structural and behavioural commitments) and antitrust investigations.
Key EC appointments:
- M.9969: Veolia / Suez.
- ADLC: Google – Case no.21-D-11.
- M.9014: PKN Orlen / Grupa LOTOS.
- M.9076 / SAMR: Novelis / Aleris.
- M.8314/ FTC / SAMR: Broadcom / Brocade
- M.9502: Synthomer / Omnova.
- M.7744: HeidelbergCement / Italcementi.
- M.7777: Solvay/Cytec.
- M.6944/FTC: Thermo Fisher/Life Technologies.
- M.6690/CADE: Syniverse/MACH.
- CCCS/PCC: Grab / Uber
- Fellow Chartered and Certified Accountant.