Having most recently borne the brunt of testing economic conditions with
energy and wage costs spiralling, the event will focus on the practical issues and steps that businesses in the sector should take to not only survive but to thrive as we head towards the summer.
Walking us through these steps we welcome the following inspirational
speakers providing insight as leaders in this field:
- Fairtree Capital / Providence Hotel Management will focus on financing options and practical solutions to operational challenges in the industry
- Christie & Co, an effective strategic partner for business buyers and sellers, will provide a market update
- A local business will share insights of operating through these
challenging times and lessons learned along the way
- Evelyn Partners will consider the challenges in the sector and actions that businesses can take to overcome these
- Yeo Valley will discuss sustainability within the sector
Who should attend?
Business owners and finance teams in the Hospitality & Leisure and Food & Drinks sectors who are interested in hearing experiences and thought leadership from business leaders in this field, and to connect and learn from like-minded peers.
There will be time for networking afterwards where drinks and canapes will provided.
We look forward to welcoming you to this enlightening event.
Close followed by a drinks and canapes networking reception
Time & Location
Evelyn Partners - 4th floor, Portwall Place,Portwall Lane,Bristol BS1 6NA