How company directors can navigate challenging times
Any business can find itself in trouble. Which is why everyone who runs a company needs to know about insolvency: what it means, how to avoid it, and what to do if you think your company might be facing it.
In this guide, we explore:
- What you need to know about your responsibilities as a director
- How to work out if the business is in trouble
- Eight practical steps you can take to avoid insolvency
- Why you must get advice as soon as possible if your business is in trouble
- What can happen if you don’t take action quickly