We provide expert advice on all financial aspects of ownership, breeding, training and competition and how they impact your personal and business affairs.
A successful bloodstock business requires not just a passion for the sport, but a keen eye on the commercial and financial aspects. The equestrian industry has faced significant challenges over the past decade. The market for the best horses remains strong, but breeders and other producers may need to consolidate and concentrate on quality rather than quantity to succeed.
How we help bloodstock businesses
Evelyn Partners can work in partnership with you at any stage of your business lifecycle to help address the issues in the equestrian sector. More than ever, those involved in bloodstock need the right guidance to help preserve the capital invested in their equine and real estate assets.
- Creating the right business structure for tax and commercial purposes
- Accounting, audit and outsourced ‘back office’ functions
- Business and personal tax returns and planning
- Employee taxes and benefits including payroll services
- Managing your investments, planning your finances and preserving wealth for the next generation
- Business sales, transactions and succession planning
- Advice on tax and accounting issues facing non-UK individuals
Why choose Evelyn Partners?
By working in partnership with our specialists, you can benefit from our experience of acting for clients in all sectors of the racing and equestrian industries. This ranges from distinguished thoroughbred breeders and overseas owners, to individual trainers and competitors.
You’ll get advice that’s tailored to the vagaries of the racing, bloodstock and equestrian sectors. We won’t impose an approach or product on you. Instead, we build long-term relationships based on a real understanding of your needs.
You’ll be working with like-minded individuals with a deep interest in racing and the wider equine and sports horse industry. Our team comprises people immersed in your world and who enjoy a national reputation in their professional disciplines.
We’ve worked with owners and breeders throughout the UK, Ireland, the US and other major racing and equestrian countries.