Sports, media and entertainment professionals
Helping professionals, organisations and governing bodies achieve their financial ambitions
Sports, media and entertainment professionals experience unique earning patterns and the nature of your career means that circumstances can change very quickly. But with careful financial planning, effective investment management and individually tailored tax and accounting advice, your career earnings can support you, and your family, at each stage of your life and throughout your retirement.
Why choose Evelyn Partners?
Managing your earnings is key to fulfilling your dreams and achieving the lifestyle you are looking for. Our experience in this area means that we understand the world that you live in, the demands placed on you and how easily the day-to-day management of your financial affairs can become a secondary concern to excelling in your career. Our clients include sports professionals, actors, composers, musicians, opera singers, film and TV production companies, orchestras and social media influencers.
As a team of chartered financial planners, tax advisers and investment managers, we set ourselves apart from our competitors in being able to take a complete view of your financial requirements. In the 2021 Sports Business Awards, our services were recognised and we were named ‘Best Professional Services in Sport’.
How we can help
We offer specific advice in a number of areas including:
- Pensions and retirement
- Inheritance tax and estate planning
- Income forecasting based on different earnings and savings scenarios
- Cashflow modelling
- Insuring against injury or illness
- Life-changing events, such as divorce
- Image rights and transfer fee planning
- Tax returns
- Personal and corporate tax services, including accessing film and TV tax credits
- Structuring tax-efficient sponsorship deals
- Accounts preparation
- The interaction between UK and international taxes
- Social security and national insurance planning
- UK tax reporting requirements for foreign entertainers
- Royalty accounting
- Tax reliefs available to the creative sectors
- Forensic services, helping with fraud and investigations