If you have clients that are considering international expansion, then this is a must-watch recording. The session will explore the key factors that need to be considered when planning for a successful international expansion from day one.
Find out more about:
- Where do companies often go wrong and how can these pitfalls be avoided?
- What do founders and senior management need to consider when moving to the US / Internationally?
- How clients can avoid unwanted tax costs/implications from international expansion and movement of people
- Getting transfer pricing right to ensure compliance and tax optimisation for the group
- What businesses need to think about to ensure a tax efficient exit