We are delighted to invite you to The Contemporary FD 2023 in partnership with EquityFD.
This full day event will return for the sixth time on Wednesday 13 September with a packed agenda taking place in the midst of extraordinary uncertainty for those in senior leadership positions across almost all companies in almost all sectors.
Attending this event gives you the opportunity to hear from a fantastic line up of expert panelists and high-profile speakers including:
- Shaun Wills, CFO - Super Group
- Tom Squire, CFO - Wolf & Badger
- Kitty Ussher, Chief Economist - Institute of Directors
- Manju Malhotra, CEO - Harvey Nichols
- Claire Williams, Founder - Inclusive Employers
Visit the events webpage here for details of the full and interactive agenda with a guarantee of no pitches, no press and no PowerPoint.
- Raising money in the current circumstances
- Building a team for transformational times
- Enhancement, expansion & exit
- Directors Dilemmas
Who should attend?
Attending the event gives FDs, CFOs and Heads of Finance from mid-sized growth-oriented and progressive businesses a chance to gain inspiration from the panellists and refine their own approach.
Places are by invitation only on a first come first served basis. Register now to confirm your place!